Welcome To Eudaico
Ensure reliable access to high quality medical supplies for patients served by your organization backed by our expertise and unwavering dedication
We are Eudaico, your partner in ensuring the right to health for all by ensuring faster and more inclusive access to medicines across the globe. Our name ‘Eudaico’ is derived from the Greek word ‘Eudaimonia’ which means welfare and happiness. It resonates with our company’s objective of being a global organization that spreads welfare and happiness to the living kind around the world by making high-quality pharmaceuticals accessible to all
As a global pharmaceutical supplier, we believe in providing best-in-class and consistent quality of medical products to every section of society, by building an efficient, scalable and sustainable healthcare business model. We don’t see any differentiation such as ‘Regulated’ or ‘Semi-regulated’, because our organization thinks that every individual patient deserves high-quality medicines for leading a healthy life, irrespective of their economic disparities.
- One Stop Sourcing for a diverse range of high quality, essential medical products.
- Flexible quantity, low MOQ, and short lead time for life-saving medicines for critical ailments.
- Going that extra mile to help you source the required products through our streamlined processes.
- Catering to availability challenges faced by you like supply chain disruptions, medicine shortages or emergency requirements.
- We believe in providing best-in-class pharmaceutical products, be it branded medicines or generics.
- Adopting highly stringent criteria of sourcing products exclusively from facilities accredited by USFDA, EMEA, PIC/s and WHO.
- Providing quality and traceability documents with products.
- Adherence to international good distribution practices recommended by WHO for procurement, storage and distribution of medical products.
- Emphasis on temperature maintenance throughout the pharmaceuticals supply and distribution chain for sensitive medicines.
- Our team is always on the lookout for quality-tested generics and biosimilars to help you optimize your budgets and enhance cost savings for the patients.
- Through our years of experience in sourcing along with agreements with manufacturing facilities, we ensure you avail better savings.
Every individual patient deserves to have high quality of medicines for leading a healthy life, irrespective of their economic disparities.
You may partner with us to identify the addressable availability gaps in the requirements of the government and hospital tenders in your country. Our years of association with several manufacturing facilities of international quality standards and a large range of medical products may offer better value for the unaddressed requirements in your country as well as your organisation ultimately benefiting the patients.
Health units around the globe treating critical ailments often find themselves in a situation where a particular medicine offers the potential to improve a patient’s health but remains inaccessible to the patient due to unavailability or high costs. For such cases, most governments around the globe offer a legal provision to import an unregistered medicine for the use of a particular patient. Our years of experience in delivering named patient supplies to several countries in a compliant manner would equip your organisation to offer much wider treatment options for your patients.
Clinical Trials form the basis of the development of innovative, effective and affordable treatment options. Finding a suitable partner for the supply of comparator drugs has been a challenge for many organisations because it requires trusted sources and needs highly efficient temperature handling throughout the supply chain to maintain the potency of the medicine against which the medicine in trial is being compared. Our strict adherence to International Good distribution practices and years of experience in sourcing high- quality comparator drugs can be useful for your specific clinical trial requirements.
Global distribution of critical medicines requiring strict temperature control throughout the supply chain needs experience. In fact, each shipment of temperature-sensitive medicines requires detailed route planning with logistic partners, the right packaging as per the prevailing temperature conditions at all the transit points and effective execution while considering the expected transit time, especially for farfetched destinations in Africa and LATAM. Our in-house cold chain team of experienced professionals closely work with you to ensure that your shipments are delivered to you in the optimum condition.
Be it Global Tenders, Named Patient Supplies, Clinical Trial supplies or Emergency and shortage supplies, compliance to origin and destination regulations is our top priority and hence we closely work with regulatory experts and clients to ensure all the legal requirements are being fulfilled. While discussing with some of our existing clients, it also appeared that many health organisations globally have misconceptions about the legality of unlicensed supplies. It needs to be addressed by mutual discussion and initiative in order to get clarity and improve treatment options for the patients we are serving in our respective countries.
years of experience
percent of WHO EML + broad range of specialty medicines covered
Latest information , blogs & News from Eudaico
Counterfeit medicines pose serious risks to patient health and undermine trust in healthcare systems. Here are 4 ways to identify and avoid these fake drugs.
5 factors to consider when applying for special permits to import unregistered medicines that procurement managers and healthcare professionals must keep in mind.
Healthcare providers can prescribe biosimilars as affordable yet equally effective alternatives to patented biologics. Here are the benefits of these cost-effective treatments.